Hand-written or a copy?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2001
      Would someone care to comment on this eBay item:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1123743673

      Seller claims hand-written letter, and the auction is listed
      under "autographs." Does anyone have one of the printed letters to
      compare?

      Seller also comments that DB was born in Hennessy, OK.

      ~~Cadia
    • karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2001
        Woo Hoo! Keith's got a closetful of those, huh, Keith?

        Hey, I wanna know how Don B. could write it on his head?

        I have enough trouble rubbing my stomach and patting my head at the same
        time...don't think I could scribe anything as well.
        Ha ha!

        Karen C
      • Gerald Argetsinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2001
          It is a printed advetisement. I have one exactly like it.

          Jerry