Re: Fwd: Don Blanding - Judy Speed

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001
      tj,
      A good while back you left this message...did you ever get back with
      your Taos connection?

      > Also, through talking, I discovered that I have best friends with
      family in
      > Taos. They will check with their family to see if DB is known to
      anyone in
      > their family and if not, whether someone might be interested in
      helping us do
      > some research. It seems to me that Taos is the least known area of
      his life
      > right now.

      ooo Keith o
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2001
        Keith, my only contact in Taos was a good friend who was going to visit some
        family. They were going to check some things out, and then the cancelled
        that vacation. I can still check this out and maybe with both our friends
        and connections we might be able to stir up some old mud......(smile)...tj