Re: Good stuff in the vault!

  • bevbach@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
      --- In aloha-donblanding@y..., "Donnelle Evans" <donnelle_evans@h...>
      wrote:
      > My mother Patty McCabe met Don Blanding in Inverness. He came to
      the
      > Inverness Hotel/Restaruant that my grandmother and her husband
      owned (Evelyn
      > and Don Crivelli). I believe Don's son and family still live in
      Inverness.
      > He owns the old garage on the main drag. He might have some
      stories to
      > share. He may of been there in 1943. My mother and Don shared a
      > correspondence until just 4 days before his death in 1957.
      >
      > Aloha, Donnelle

      Need Help,

      Hal and I will venture up to Inverness in Marin County in May. Is
      the Inverness Hotel/Resturant still operating? I know that Don
      Crivelli's son is still operating the garage on the main drag...does
      it have a NAME? I'll try to interview him if TJ hasn't already done
      so. Send me any infor you might have and I'll follow up on it.