[aloha-donblanding] Petroglyph Press Has Some Blanding In Print

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hello all

      I received Petroglyph press's catalog in the mail today and noted that they
      still carry two early Blanding books and at great prices too.... you can
      order a catalog by emailing:

      reedbook@...

      Its a great little Hawaiiana catalog and as a special little bonus, the
      flyers for "Basically Books" contains the hula girl silhouette image from
      later editions of "Hula Moons". Might be something for our completists to
      want to add to their collections... : )

      Anyway, they offer:

      LEAVES FROM A GRASS HOUSE $3.95
      PARADISE LOOT $5.95

      Very small paperbound editions, but worth the price if you want to have a
      copy of these books or this edition. They also stock a variety of olde
      hawaiian pictures on postcards. I used to buy these a lot and write Blanding
      verses on them and mail them to friends to introduce them to his work....

      Phone number there is:(808) 935-6006 (Hilo, Hawaii)

      Just keeping the information flowing.... I am but a conduit.. :-)

      Aloha
      Larry