Re: VIRUS

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2001
      Bev,

      Yes, I've spent the weekend ridding my computer of a virus. What
      happens is it gets onto your hard drive and attaches itself to certain
      programs, then when you send an email to someone, it sends another
      email with an attachment to the same person. So everyone I emailed
      this last week may have had another email with the virus sent to them.

      As long as you do not open the attachment you are O.K., but be sure to
      delete it...then also delete it from your deleted folder.

      Fortunately, it doesn't do any permanent damage to your hard drive, as
      long as you use a virus program to eradicate it in good time.