[aloha-donblanding] Carmel Library

  • bevbach@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Keith and TJ,

      The 35 page Pine Cone edditiation was dedicated to DB in March '37.
      It is abiut him and also local adds. This is what Arlene told me. It
      coast $1.00 per copy and Arlene said their copy machine is
      good.....spoke with her earlier in Jan. So what you don't cope this
      month, let Arlene know and I will get in March while there the 17-20th.