Interesting item on ebay

  • Curt Blanding
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      Does anyone know if this ebay item is really designed by Don?

      It is ebay item number 1214456090 and this is the URL for it
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1214456090

      I have never heard of this pattern and it doesn't look like a Don Blanding design to me.

      Curt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2001
        Curt,

        The seller acknowledges in a postscript that the plate is Santa Anita
        Ware of California and has nothing to do with Don Blanding.
        Apparently the seller has some VK pottery coming up for auction later
        this week.

        ~~Cadia
      • Gerald Argetsinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2001
          It does not look like Blanding to me. Doesn't Blanding's name appear on
          the back of the pieces he designed? (As usual my pieces are at home and
          I'm in the office, so I can't just run in and look.)

          Jerry