New Blanding Website

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hello All,

      I'm pleased to announce a brand new website on Don Blanding. It's
      something I've put together as a companion piece to this site, and
      Curts...and it's up and running as of now. It's not 100% complete,
      but I couldn't wait any longer for it's birth. I hope all of you will
      stop by and take a look...and please leave a message at the new site
      to let me know what you think.

      http://www.Don-Blanding.com/

      Thank You, Keith Emmons
    • TikiRoom18@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2001
        WONDERFUL JOB!!!
        Really fills a need online for ONE place to go for tons of Blanding info and
        poetry.
        GREAT JOB KEITH!!!!

        larry
      • Gerald Argetsinger
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2001
          Keith!

          Just browsed around in your website -- AMAZING!!!!!!

          The timeline alone is worth the cost of admission! ::smile::

          Congratulations!

          Jerry