Re: [aloha-donblanding] California Pottery by Bill Stern

  • sam17@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hey Guys!!

      Were all of us supposed to get review copies of this new book? I
      suspect not... but I wouldn't mind!!!

      Ted
      Kokomo,IN
      sam17@...
      "Your Kokomo Konnection"
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        The message from Chronicle Books was posted in error. Review copies
        of the book are NOT available to individual group members or to non-
        subscribers who happen to read this public message board. Please do
        not post your mailing address here or request a copy of the book. I
        am deleting all messages related to this thread.

        However, if you are associated with a publication (newspaper,
        magazine, newsletter) or are the owner of an appropriate website and
        would like to write a review of the book, please contact either Bill
        Stern or Chronicle Books privately.

        Thanks,