ebay item notice!

  • Gerald Argetsinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Blanding lovers --

      The letter currently for sale on eBay, Item # 547203230 - is NOT an
      original letter. I have an EXACT duplicate of the one for sale. This
      does LOOK like a handwritten letter, but it is a printed advertisement
      that went out to who knows how many people. If you have any doubts, I
      will be happy to fax a copy of the letter in my possesion so you can
      compare it to the one offered for sale.

      Jerry
    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
        Jerry,

        You are very right. In fact I'm selling a copy of the same letter
        myself (but I list it as a printed letter.) I've told Mandarin about
        this, but she chose not to change the listing.

        Keit