Bennison, Vernon Kilns, etc.

  • karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      I just called the Historical Society in San Pedro, and they are only open
      M-W 1PM to 4PM. I'll call them again tomorrow as yes, I am off to another
      luncheon today! Just in case Keith wants to add another name and number to
      his roomfull of scraps of paper, the Society is located at 638 South Beacon
      St., San Pedro, Rm. 626.

      I'll let you know in a few weeks if I find anything interesting to add to
      the heap! Too bad I wasn't a member of this ambitious group when I saw
      that leveled lot...and now know more (and care more) than I did then. At
      that time, I thought I was the only Don Blanding fan alive!

      My antiquarian bookdealer, whom I dated in high school many years ago has
      saved the DBs for me over time and has teased me unmercifully about my
      lowbrow taste in poetry! It took me 40 years to collect the first 5 and
      5 months on eBay to collect the rest! Now I am teasing HIM as he was
      selling them for $3 for many years! No more! Karen