Hello again all - Larry II The Revenge of Tiki Room

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2001
      Hi..I'm back..
      Remember me?
      Even if you don't ..say you do and let me continue on in my illusion-filled
      existence!

      My computer was giving me major trouble to where I could not receive mail
      from mailing lists like this for some odd reason. It wouldnt let me back on
      the site to re-sign up and just left me mailing-listless.
      Well, that cleared up here last week and here we is.

      So anyway, I'm gonna just hang out a bit and catch up with what is going on
      before I jump in further. Just a couple of questions to help me along here..

      Did a biography of Blanding ever come out yet? Things seemed so imminent when
      I heard last from this group last summer. There was a bio that a person who
      was (at least then) not in the group , coming out, I believe. And there was
      talk of member(s) putting one out. Yes, I know, read the backlog. . . I think
      I have a spare month and a half in 2004 coming up and I will try and fit it
      in then :-)
      Did the library show go well?

      I'll leave my queries at that and just be a wall-flower for a bit here. Just
      wanted to let "y'all" know I was in the balcony...

      Aloha,
      Larry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2001
        Hi, Larry...

        I wondered where you'd disappeared to! Wish you'd let me know there
        was a problem with e-mails and I'd have switched you over to "web
        only." No need to receive e-mails at all; you can just read and
        respond to messages right on the website.

        Anyway, welcome back! No books yet, but the research goes on. The
        exhibit at the museum in Lawton, OK, was a great success, as was the
        display at Carmel Heritage House.

        By the way, for easier and faster reading, there's a
        new "expand/collapse" option on the mesage board. With "expand" you
        can view a string of open messages without clicking on each one.

        Lots of new material in Files, too, and check out Links for more
        options.

        ~~Cadia
      • Bill McMurray
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2001
          Great to see you back, Larry.
          I've taken a few steps backward but I check with the group everydayand am
          amazed at the depth of the research that has been going on. But I have
          missed your previously almost daily input.
          I'm still enjoying the Blanding tapes you sent. Wejcome back.
          Bill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2001
            Larry,

            Good to have you back. Boy do you have a lot of reading and catching-up to
            do.