Anthologies

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2000
      I've looked over a few of the James Neill Northe poetry anthologies
      we've discussed in the past, and seen a few names that I hadn't
      noticed before (cause we didn't know them then.)

      THREADS AND SHADOWS (1933)
      Lucy Wheeler Kegley (on my Who's Who list)
      Joseph Joel Keith - (also on the Who's Who list)
      Cora May Preble - (another on the Who's Who list)

      LAND OF GOLD (1934)
      L. Young Correthers - (from Ft. Shafter, Honolulu & Rockford College)
      Lucy Wheeler Kegley
      Joseph Joel Keith
      Neeta Marquis - (the friend that Bev discovered)
      Beulah May - (another of Bev's discoveries)

      GONFALON (1935)
      Beulah May
      Nettie Mae Jones (friend and book reviewer from Kansas)
      Joseph Joel Keith