Web Pages & Blanding & England

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      Hi Keith,
      Yes, I'll be happy to try to look up the Diary of Young Betty
      Thorpe if you tell me where it is and who the kind curator is. However, I
      won't be in England long, as I plan to just land at Mildenhall Air Force Base
      and head west to get to Wales. I met quite a few new-found relatives from
      the internet who I want to confer with, as we've discovered our common
      Ancestor.
      Haven't had a stein yet, but downed a cup of hot gluwine (sp?) after
      the tree lighting ceremony at Hoenfels.
      Aloha for now, Donna Wendt donwen@...
      www.fayettevillemall.com/vagabond

      In a message dated 12/3/00 11:10:16 AM W. Europe Standard Time,
      aloha-donblanding@egroups.com writes