[aloha-donblanding] The Famous Blanding/Crawford Connection

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Well, I guess I was the only one on here that DIDN'T know..........

      Thanks for all the input shared on this tonight... seems the more we know
      about DB, the more we still have to learn... It would be the same way if I
      was studying anyone on the list's life though, we are all complex in our own
      way...

      Aloha
      Larry