DB time line

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      Kay Prine from Carmel sent me some information. In this information was
      a letter from DB relating that he had just sold his vagabond house in Carmel
      and was on the road again. The date was 2-24-40.
      This letter was written to Babette, who currently lives in Carmel and
      came to the show. She has a real nice story to tell and I'm going to see
      what I can do to interest the local Pine Cone newpaper in some extra coverage
      to include stories like Babette and DB. Good stuff in Carmel.....tj