Re: [aloha-donblanding] (unknown)

  • Tim & Janet Shaffer
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2000
      Thank you so much Bev for posting the pictures for all of us unable to go to
      Carmel. What a wonderful display of DB Items. It's was so nice to see! Tim
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2000
        Aloha,

        I never received the Copy of the writings in the Vagabonds' House album.
        Did you send them? TJ had both the 78 and 35 on display at the show in
        Carmel.

        Bev.

        From: "Tim & Janet Shaffer" <adroit0001@...>
        To: <aloha-donblanding@...>, <BSchu36505@...>
        Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] (unknown)
        Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:36:56 -0600

        Thank you so much Bev for posting the pictures for all of us unable to go to
        Carmel. What a wonderful display of DB Items. It's was so nice to see! Tim

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Gerald Argetsinger
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2001
          I've really enjoyed all of the news about Scotty Creager this morning.
          Excellent work all around!
          Jerry
        • Michael Brookman
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2001
            Ditto! How do y'all do it? Thanks for the wonderful input. michael

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 14 9:14 PM
              tj has had the same sign up problems with yahoo. I think if you are inactive
              for awhile they take you off involuntarily. I was inactive for about 4-5
              months while motorhoming around and when I got back, know one knew who I was
              in cyberspace....I've been knocked off their system on a regular basis (I'm
              not paranoid, they really are after me!) and always have trouble getting back
              in.....not being the greatest computer techie, it gets frustrating......So,
              Cadia, can you figure this one out for those of us currently not members in
              good standing? (smile)...........tj
            • duchess017
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15 10:22 PM
                TJ....

                Welcome back!

                You are on the mebers list with your "cs" e-mail address, but you do
                not have a user ID (profile).

                Suggest you go to:

                and select Edit My Membership to set up a profile.

                Once you have established a user ID, you should also follow the
                instructions I gave to Shad O' regarding access by user ID and
                password.

                Any questions, just ask!