Science of Mind

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Has anyone researched this area yet? tj is winding his way through the
      mazes to get into the archives of this magazine as DB may have been a regular
      contributor to the magazine. It just so happens that tj accidently came
      across a Sept. 1998 copy of this magazine (nothing about DB in it), however,
      it would appear to be the same magazine that DB wrote articles for and was so
      heavily influenced by in the 1950's up until the time of his death.
      If I discover anything I'll let everyone know. If anyone has more info
      in this area, please email me with the info.....thanks.........tj

      P.S. - Many show invitations have not been received, though I am told they
      were sent out. If anyone is planning on attending, then you need to be
      assertive here and make a call to the First Murphy House at (831) 624-4447
      and tell them you will be there. The cost is $10, which goes to the Carmel
      Heritage Society as their fund raiser. I don't know why the invites are
      taking so long but I can't control it at this time. Sorry about the
      problem.......tj