  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 3:39 PM
      Aloha,

      Just received the Monterey Herald article from Al who owns DB's house in
      Carmel. Great, almost full page review with DB's picture.

      Anyone going who has not received their invitation can call and make
      reservations at (831)624 4447...the Heritage House. It's $10.00 per person
      by the way.

      Keith,

      Ruth St. Denis signed her picture in 1924. That would be the year before
      she went to the orient. I'll get a xerox copy of it while in Carmel. If
      needs be I'll have it photo copied for $20.00.

      http://profiles.msn.com