Re: [aloha-donblanding] Don Blanding In Carmel

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      JoAnna: This is from tj.....I have been working with Curt and he has
      completed some photography for me for the Carmel show......Welcome aboard
      with us....For your information...the Carmel show has a grand opening on 9/20
      from 5-8pm. The display will stay at the First Murphy house in Carmel for 6
      weeks, ending on 10/31. You will need to contact the First Murphy House to
      get their operational hours during the week and the week-ends. I was going
      to post this but forgot to do so. When I get their hours I will come back on
      line and post them.
      There is no book available that will give you history on Don Blanding.
      You are witnessing history in the making with this group as all of us are in
      the process of collecting and logging information about him. Keith Emmons is
      the premier researcher among us. You will see postings from him on occasion.
      All of us know a lot about DB, but there isn't enough out there yet to
      actually finish up a Bio on him. Enjoy the process and if you need more show
      info, email me directly and I will try to work with you. Invitations went
      out already we are out of them at this time. There will be a limited number
      of posters offered on the ebay site at some point in the near future. The
      poster will feature the Carmel show of course. You can email me back at:

      tjmarkle@...

      Welcome to our site....................tj