Hawaii Says Aloha - 1956 Star-Bulletin columns

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I have microfilm copies of weekly columns from January-June 1956, and
      have begun transcribing them. Another 6 rolls (3 months) of
      microfilm should be waiting for me when I return from San Antonio.

      A sample column is available for viewing at:

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-aloha56-1.html

      Right now, I am prepping for the San Antonio show and then Tacoma, so
      my schedule is pretty full. But I hope to have the first 13-14
      columns uploaded to eGroups in the next 4 weeks or so.

      Some of the microfilm copies are barely readable, so this task is
      tedious at best.