Sawtelles revisited...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      I had an e-mail the other day from a grandson of Carmen and Ed
      Sawtelle, and have put him in contact with Keith and TJ. Hopefully,
      he'll elect to join our group. While in school in Hawaii, about 1953-
      55, he lived with his grandparents -- and DB was living with the
      Sawtelles then, too. At last, someone who knew DB and is less than
      93 years old!