Re: [aloha-donblanding] I'm back

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Welcome back Jerry.........when do you do the Ashland Festivals in Oregon???
      tj
    • Beverly Leinbach
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
        Jerry,

        Welcome back, we have miss your input this summer. Boy do you have a lot
        of catching up on reading to do. Glad all went well in New York. Could
        your cousin send you a picture of the DB runner and add it to our files?

        http://profiles.msn.com