Don Blanding

    Message 1 of 55 , Sep 6, 2000
      Margot, the address listed is the egroup for our blanding site

      Try: Aloha-donblanding@egroups.com

      To the rest of the egroup, Margot is doing the story on the Carmel show for
      the Carmel Pine Cone. It will go to print for Friday distribution. Please
      welcome her and help her access this site....tj is working today and now must
      exist and meet with the Judges, etc.....thanks....tj
    • bevleinbac
      Message 55 of 55 , Oct 3, 2012
        Aloha to all,

        TJ, You got me going again.
        Maui Tom,
        Please tell me where you got this about DB visiting Aunty Pinau
        at Kaupo. I have been trying to look at old messages to see where
        it came from, with no luck.
        Did you ever find folks in the hana/Kaupo area that knew her?

        Bev.