e-bay

  • Jim Whiteley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      Cadia,
      Do you know anything about e-bay item #429553190. It is a 6 1/2"
      Lei Lani plate attached to a larger chrome one. I had not come
      across one of those before. It looks pretty cool.
      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
        Jim,

        Yes, this is a Farberware setting for the Lei Lani plate. I think
        the 12" chop plate has also been found this way, though with a
        slightly narrower "frame." Lei Lani is the only DB pattern I've ever
        seen with Farberware. Finding one that isn't scratched is the
        problem!