[aloha-donblanding] New DB page

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Hi,

      I've added a page titled "Don Blanding's Letters" to my website; it's
      listed in the Links section here. Only one letter so far...if any of
      you has such material, I'd be happy to replicate it. Scanning
      documents does not work very well, especially when they are somewhat
      faded, so I prefer to re-type the contents to look as much like the
      original as I can. I will, however, ask a friend who does scanning for
      me to try for the signature image...it's quite wonderful!