Maui

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      Maui Tom,

      Just finished Aloha by Armine Von Tempski. It wasn't as good as Hula, but
      I still learned a lot and want to see more of Maui now. Do you live close
      to the Haleakala Ranch where she was raised? Was of is there still a Dude
      Ranch there?

      Tried the Missionary site but there was nothing about the Baldwins or Von
      Tempski's, so I guess its's back to your Mom for information.

      http://profiles.msn.com