(no subject)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 9:57 AM
      Just FYI for folks out there....the Monterey Herald Newspaper did a feature
      story on the Carmel show and DB. tj hasn't seen it yet. I was told it could
      be accessed online by going circservice@.......however tj
      can't get in into the area needed to access the article...there must be a
      trick to it and this old dog isn't skilled enough to get in....others might
      be able to and if you do, let me know how....I've had two phone calls and
      several emails saying the article was really good. tj has already had one
      phone call from a lady in Monterey who still has the Vagabond albums and
      remembers her dad listening to them and now is interested in DB, etc....kind
      of neat....Invitations went out and are slow as they evidently sent them 4th
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 4:32 PM
        TJ,

        You provided a partial e-mail address, not a website URL. I checked
        the Monterey Herald website, but apparently they do not have articles
        arvchived.