  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Just on the phone with Arlene at the Harrison Library/Carmel. This is her
      last week and then she will retire in Seattle (my home town and Cadia's)

      The library has a picture of the Eaton's who stayed in DB's house while he
      was away. He wrote the puppet show for them "Are You a Bug".

      Also they have a photo of Ruth St. Denis in costume when she danced at the
      Golden Bough in Carmel. We'll have to revisit the Research Library there in
      Carmel...the Golden Bough file may have more on DB and his works.