Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii Says Aloha - Star-Bulletin 1956

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2000
      TJ

      Cadia reference to Plumeria Lei. We could get the ginger (fragile and most
      expensive) for the special events and Plumeria is very inexpensive and more
      hardy for the everyday?? At the show?/

      aloha
      tom
    • Jim Whiteley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2000
        --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, MauiBandB@a... wrote:
        > TJ
        >
        > Cadia reference to Plumeria Lei. We could get the ginger (fragile
        and most
        > expensive) for the special events and Plumeria is very inexpensive
        and more
        > hardy for the everyday?? At the show?/
        >
        > aloha
        > tom

        Tom,
        If you are interested in having leis (and other flowers)for the
        show, I can get you the name of the person who supplied them for our
        opening. She owns a flower farm in Hawaii. The plumeria leis were
        beautiful and, if I'm not mistaken, came in at under $5. each (I'm
        not sure if that included shipping).
        Jim
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25, 2000
          Don and Michelle nixed the ginger, as it just wouldn't make it they say...so,
          anything will do....You might just email them (alohaspirit) and talk about
          flowers, as they are know more about this than I....I am gone until Sunday
          nite...tj
        • MauiBandB@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25, 2000