Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Carmel 1936-40's

  • pgbusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
      Hi Bev:
      Would like copy of will of DBB. Let me know the cost and I'll send you a
      check.
      Aloha, Dean
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
        TJ

        Can i re suggest that you put on the back of the invitation or on show
        literature a little ad for the Lawton Museum Exhibit dates etc. Spreads the
        Aloha and gives your event more credibility.

        aloha
        Tom
      • Beverly Leinbach
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
          Dean, You want Deb. from the museum of the great Plains, not me.

          Bev.

          From: pgbusi@...
          To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com
          Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Carmel 1936-40's