photocopies from mgp

  • dd17th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 9:36 AM
      Hi all - just wanted to tell you that I looked in the archives and
      photocopied 28 sheets of letters, photos, DB's Last Will and
      Testament, and newsclippings. Where should I send them to ?

      Interestly enough, the first thing I saw in BOX 6 was a plastic-bound
      volume put together by Wassmer. I've told you what my inventory said
      (see Message 1494), but handwritten there's an inscription "To the
      Museum of the Great Plains, With my compliments. Theodore Milton
      Wassmer 1991" I guess Mr. Wassmer's memory IS failing a bit.
      Well, I have the photocopies on my desk, safe and sound. Sounds like
      some of you will be in Carmel on Monday. Have fun and stay calm.

      {:-Deb