Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Carmel 1936-40's

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
      Deb: tj would be really interested in what you have located. If it costs
      some dollars, I will be willing to pay/reimburse, etc. The "show" is getting
      a little squeezed by the Heritage House and some things Don and I wanted to
      do, we might not be able to do. As I've said in my last couple of emails, we
      are meeting with Carmel Heritage Society this Monday to finalize some
      agreements on the show, including invitations. Also in attendance at this
      meeting will be Bonnie Gartshore from the Monterey Herald. Thanks for any
      info and help on additional information on Carmel era of DB.
    • pgbusi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
        Hi Bev:
        Would like copy of will of DBB. Let me know the cost and I'll send you a
        check.
        Aloha, Dean
      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
          TJ

          Can i re suggest that you put on the back of the invitation or on show
          literature a little ad for the Lawton Museum Exhibit dates etc. Spreads the
          Aloha and gives your event more credibility.

          aloha
          Tom
        • Beverly Leinbach
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2000
            Dean, You want Deb. from the museum of the great Plains, not me.

            Bev.

            From: pgbusi@...
            To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com
            Subject: Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Carmel 1936-40's