Re: [aloha-donblanding] Baldwin

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
      Maui Tom,

      I have wondered about Baldwin York for a long time. Was she part of the
      Pasadena Baldwin's and did they own the large ranch on Maui? Had hoped you
      knew something about the Baldwin's of Maui ranch.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
        Bev

        Regarding Baldwin's gotta ask my mom. She knows the entire mele on the
        family.
        Will get back to you

        aloha
        Tom
      • Beverly Leinbach
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 25, 2000
          Maui Tom,

          Have you had a chance to talk with your Mom about the Baldwins? Is there
          a bio. on them somewhere?

          Bev

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 25, 2000
            Sorry bev didn't ask. Will find out if there is a bio. If your really
            anxious the Hawaiian Mission Museum might be a source since all Missionary
            Families are members. http://www.hcc.hawaii.edu/artweb/mission/mission.html
          • Beverly Leinbach
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 26, 2000
              Thanks Maui Tom,

              I'll spend some time looking through this site. Just finished 'Born in
              Paradise'. 'Aloha' is nest. Still haven't found a used 'Ripe Breadfruit',
              may have to get a new one.