Re: Interview with Wassmer

  • dd17th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      Keith - you mentioned that Mr. Wassmer loaned some items to a person
      down in Lawton. Did he mention what these items were and when this
      occurred? I believe our previous director, Steve Wilson, became
      interested in DB after someone on the Institute of the Great Plains
      Board (a support group to the museum) spoke highly of Blanding. I am
      not privy to all the facts here, but that's what I've heard. When in
      California one year, Mr. Wilson talked to a number of people about
      Blanding. Mr. Wassmer might have been someone he spoke to. If
      Wassmer knows what is missing, we could search around for it. I
      think I've mentioned a few boxes of Blanding-related items were found
      in Wilson's office after he left the museum's employ which have never
      been inventoried. I would hate someone thinking badly of the museum
      because Mr. Wilson was negligent in his duties. As ever, {:-Deb

      --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Keith Emmons"