Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: photopoint images now open

  • Jean Sargent
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      From: Allen Dayton <adayton@...>
      To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com <aloha-donblanding@egroups.com>
      Date: Monday, July 31, 2000 17:06
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: photopoint images now open
      Allen, you aren't the only one! I can't find the photos Ded or Cadia have on
      Photopoint. Let me know if you find out how to get into it. Mahalo. Jean
      mahalo@...

      >I must be dumb but I can not get the Photopoint album to come up.
      >There is no "find an album" slot that I can see. There is a "Visit
      >Albums" slot and I typed in it "mgp @ sirinet.net" and all I get is
      >an
      >error message. What am I missing?
      >

      > In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Cadia Los" <duchess@s...> wrote:
      >> Actually, there are now 3, plus some early-day Oklahoma images.
      >>
      >> I've added a link to the Photopoint albums on our Links page and
      >will
      >> add one to my own website tonight. You can also access the albums
      >at
      >>
      >> http://www.photopoint.com
      >>
      >> by typing in the e-mail address
      >>
      >> mgp@ sirinet.net
      >>
      >> in the "find an album" slot on the left side of the Photopoint home
      >> page.
      >>
      >> The sale of these (and many more!) photos should really bring in
      >> revenue to the museum.
      >>
      >> I really like the photo of DB c. 1905 -- notice he loved big,
      >floppy
      >> hats even then!
      >>
      >> Thanks, Deb, for all your work!
      >>
      >> ~~Cadia

    • Allen Dayton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        Jean! Cadia's suggestion is the best. Open Links and click on the
        photo album url. That worked well.

        --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Jean Sargent" <mahalo@w...>