[aloha-donblanding] DB General

  • Bill McMurray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      Before I even open the mail box this morning, I want to send a general
      reply to everyone who posted yesterday. What a terrific day it was. I had
      the mouse in my hand till 2:AM trying to follow up on everything.
      Bev, thanks for your note;
      Larry, I'm interested in getting that tape that you suggest. However, I
      don't think the method you suggest is ideal. A self addressed envelope with
      my Canadian postage stamps might be frowned upon by the US Mail Service.
      I'll get back to you on this subject.
      Cadia, The Franklyn MacCormack site is great. And the owner of the site has
      a page on acoustic guitar so I was off on another tangent. Where will this
      end?
      Mary, Keith, Curt & Joanna, I found something in every posting that I
      wanted to reply to or comment on, but .........
      If anyone starts to feel that they have time to spare , you can go to
      www.valleygrass.ca/townjamphotos.html
      Scroll down the page. My photo is there. An action photo at that.
      Well now I'll open the mail and see what this day holds in store.
      Bill McMurray