Re: photopoint images now open

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 8:41 AM
      Thanks, Deb... you've just reminded me that I have not yet placed a
      link to the museum's website on my own website. Will do tonight.

      Just a quick note to everyone:

      This message board accepts complete URLs that become hyperlinks but e-
      mail addresses will be truncated so only the first part is visible.
      This board is public, and this is eGroups' way of protecting
      privacy. So the work-around is to put a space in the address. It
      will not become a hyperlink, but at least you'll be able to see the
      whole address. Then you can write it down or copy/paste -- just be
      sure to close up the hole before you actually send a message.

      Examples:

      duchess @...

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess

      mgp @...