Re: [aloha-donblanding] how to get the link to work in your email

  • Curt Blanding
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
      When I read the email, the link had been "wrapped" to cover two lines. This makes the last part of the link get dropped.

      To avoid this, always start the link on a new line (by hitting 'return' before it) and try to set your email program to disable any automatic word wrapping feature. There should be a place to disable that in the 'preferences' or 'options' menu somewhere. And it also helps to expand your email viewing window to be wide enough to fit the entire link on a single viewing line.

      I've tried resending that link here:
      http://www.kued.org/manyfaces/utahsmanyfaces/interviews_script/wassmer.html

      Curt :-)

      At 12:16 AM 7/29/2000, you wrote:
      >Keith,
      >
      >Phenomenal!
      >
      >The link was missing the last part.... Let's try this:
      >
      >http://www.kued.org/manyfaces/utahsmanyfaces/interviews_script/wassmer.html

      * Curt Blanding | *
      * FAST Technology | Functional At Speed Test *
      * 4508 Norwich Way | specializing in high speed digital design *
      * San Jose, CA 95130 | for Automatic Test Equipment *
      * voice: 408-374-7002 | and other high speed applications *
      * fax: 408-374-7221 | *
      * mailto:curt@... | *
      * http://www.pglg.com/FAST | *
    • Keith Emmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2000
        Thanks Curt...I hadn't noticed it had wrapped.