Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: photopoint images now open

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 1:41 PM
      Deb,
      There is a photo in 'Whistled Like A Bird' page 204f of Dorothy, George
      and David from 1940 that looks very much like the one you posted. In 1960,
      Dorothy was 72 and looks pretty old.

    • Jean Sargent
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
        From: Allen Dayton <adayton@...>
        To: aloha-donblanding@egroups.com <aloha-donblanding@egroups.com>
        Date: Monday, July 31, 2000 17:06
        Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: photopoint images now open
        Allen, you aren't the only one! I can't find the photos Ded or Cadia have on
        Photopoint. Let me know if you find out how to get into it. Mahalo. Jean
        mahalo@...

        >I must be dumb but I can not get the Photopoint album to come up.
        >There is no "find an album" slot that I can see. There is a "Visit
        >Albums" slot and I typed in it "mgp @ sirinet.net" and all I get is
        >an
        >error message. What am I missing?
        >

        > In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Cadia Los" <duchess@s...> wrote:
        >> Actually, there are now 3, plus some early-day Oklahoma images.
        >>
        >> I've added a link to the Photopoint albums on our Links page and
        >will
        >> add one to my own website tonight. You can also access the albums
        >at
        >>
        >> http://www.photopoint.com
        >>
        >> by typing in the e-mail address
        >>
        >> mgp@ sirinet.net
        >>
        >> in the "find an album" slot on the left side of the Photopoint home
        >> page.
        >>
        >> The sale of these (and many more!) photos should really bring in
        >> revenue to the museum.
        >>
        >> I really like the photo of DB c. 1905 -- notice he loved big,
        >floppy
        >> hats even then!
        >>
        >> Thanks, Deb, for all your work!
        >>
        >> ~~Cadia

      • Allen Dayton
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
          Jean! Cadia's suggestion is the best. Open Links and click on the
          photo album url. That worked well.

          --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Jean Sargent" <mahalo@w...>