Re: Photo Fun

  • dd17th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2000
      Keith - Starting Tuesday I'll look and see if I can find some WWI
      photos of Don in the albums here. They won't have negatives, so I'll
      include a note "This image DOES NOT have a negative." That way
      everyone knows if you want to order it, it's going to cost $10.00
      more. I'm mentioning this because the new order form I put up on the
      webpage doesn't mention the extra cost, until the bottom of the page
      in bold letters. I'll probably have to redo the form again - I
      already changed it once; adding color photos (for Jim - he wants
      Don's color artwork). Most of the archival photos have negatives -
      I'm just trying to make it easy for people "off the street" to
      order. This business has a lot of "what if"s !! {:-Deb

      --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Keith Emmons"