Re: family

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
      Jim,

      Thank you for revealing some details we've all been wondering about
      for awhile. I had heard rumors that the Blanding's had gone to
      Hawaii...that means that Don must have returned from his Central
      American trip before May. I think he was already working for the
      Charles R. Frazier advertising company when he sent for the family.

      My records show that Jessie Blanding died on April 6, 1899. So she
      was buried four days later.

      Good work Jim.