Re: photos for viewing at Photopoint

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
      Deb....

      I'd love to see the photo.

      Only one problem...you've padlocked the album so we can't see the
      pix. If you want the public to view the photos and order copies,
      you'll have to make the album public -- no password. Eventually you
      should list the public album in the Gallery so people can find it.

      By the way, any password for private Photopoint albums should not be
      the same as your Photopoint password.

      Any message here is public. If you intend only members of this group
      to view the pix, we'll need the password -- but not in a message here.