Re: photos for viewing at Photopoint

  • dd17th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
      that user name at Photopoint is mgp @ sirinet.net , just like my e-
      mail address at the museum. {:-Deb

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
        Deb....

        I'd love to see the photo.

        Only one problem...you've padlocked the album so we can't see the
        pix. If you want the public to view the photos and order copies,
        you'll have to make the album public -- no password. Eventually you
        should list the public album in the Gallery so people can find it.

        By the way, any password for private Photopoint albums should not be
        the same as your Photopoint password.

        Any message here is public. If you intend only members of this group
        to view the pix, we'll need the password -- but not in a message here.