photos for viewing at Photopoint

  • dd17th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
      I opened a Photopoint account with the user name/e-mail of
      mgp@... These photos, just one so far, will be available for
      purchase through the museum and not through the people at
      Photopoint. Tell me if there is anything special you'd like to see,
      and I'll scan it into the Blanding album. Hope I get all my
      terminology correct here - bear with me, this is ALL very new. {:-Deb
    • dd17th@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
        that user name at Photopoint is mgp @ sirinet.net , just like my e-
        mail address at the museum. {:-Deb

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2000
          Deb....

          I'd love to see the photo.

          Only one problem...you've padlocked the album so we can't see the
          pix. If you want the public to view the photos and order copies,
          you'll have to make the album public -- no password. Eventually you
          should list the public album in the Gallery so people can find it.

          By the way, any password for private Photopoint albums should not be
          the same as your Photopoint password.

          Any message here is public. If you intend only members of this group
          to view the pix, we'll need the password -- but not in a message here.