Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Lenore Ulrich 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Keith, of course tj is interested in the photos. Let me know what and how to
      get them once you review everything.
      Have you reviewed the photos at Bishop Museum? They have about 10 different
      ones. I'm going to have Desoto mail me photocopies of what he has so I can
      review them before I decide to purchase them, they are expensive to purchase
      outright. I might also purchase the film with DB in it ($50). I wasn't
      aware of it, but the Bishop Museum wants at least $50 for rights for me to
      display anything I get from them in the Carmel show.....doesn't seem right to
      me, but I guess thats how museums stay open....
      Also, Keith, it seems like a major expense to come to Carmel to see what I
      would term a small show...I would probably go to Oklahoma if I were you....I
      am so busy this next 6 months, that I don't know if I can get to Oklahoma or
      not (I suspect not). One of my main purposes of the Carmel show is to use it
      like a can opener, as I think there is a lot of information and memoriablia
      in Carmel and surrounding areas that will begin to surface during and after
      the show. We will have a guest sign in/comment book, looking for more
      information and clues to DB. The show will be fun in itself, but I think
      the fun will begin once we start getting phone calls or emails. There is
      already an unknown lady in Carmel waiting to sell off her DB dishes.....that
      doesn't interested me as much as some other things that I think will surface
      unless she's giving them away. Carmel is full of dark dank basements, with
      untold cardboard boxes full of DB's history........Keith is the electronic
      slueth, tj wants to be the basement slueth, spiders beware......(smile).....tj