UCLA-Ruth St. Denis

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
      Dean,
      Want to meet and read Diaries and memoirs of Ruth St. Denis? She probable
      had more stuff than the Benbough's did.

    • Keith Emmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
        Bev,

        UCLA also has all of the 'Silhouettes' in their collection...this is
        the poetry magazine that James Neill Northe and his wife Margaret
        Scott Copeland were editors of. Blanding designed the covers and
        contributed many poems to it. I think 'Five' and 'Warp and Woof' are
        also in the collection (the Northe's other poetry rags).

        I've already mentioned this to Dean, and I think he's keen on going
        over there..so I'd coordinate with him.

        I'm sorry that the Benboughs didn't turn up anything Blanding
        related...but at least you learned something new about them.