[aloha-donblanding] Offer To Group Members...

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      Hello All....

      I've been reading quite a bit here about "readings" and Don's recordings...
      It has inspired me to make an offer to the members of this group...
      I have recorded a copy of Don Blanding's spoken word album called "Twelve
      Great Poems From Vagabond's House" It is off of an LP that is pretty mint and
      the recording came out pretty well on my stereo.
      Would anyone like to recieve a copy of this? If so... how about sending me a
      blank one hour cassette tape in a self-addressed stamped envelope and I would
      be more than happy to dub you a copy for your collection? Fair enough?
      If this interests anyone, email me at
      TikiRoom18@...
      and I will send you my address to write to. Make sure in the subject line you
      let me know what it is concerning so I don't delete, okay? Maybe say
      something about Don Blanding and that will catch my eye...
      I hope this helps someone who has never heard Don read before. It's always
      nice to hear a poet interpreting his own work...

      Aloha
      Larry