Re: Carmel Show,

  • Bill McMurray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2000
      Hi Gang,
      This might be my last chance to express myself on the Show as my move is
      tomorrow and that is followed by a series of bluegrass festivals so I don't
      know when I'll book another server.
      tj, if you were a bluegrass buddy I might say I'd like to pluck a G-string
      just for you but I guess I'll just say "I tip my hat to you". Your
      dedication to the cause of the show is exemplary and inspirational and I
      wish you all the success such efforts deserve.
      Bev, Keith and Cadia as well. I may not chime in very often but I truly
      enjoy my daily visits. Unfortunately, a trip to Carmel is not in the cards
      for me but I will be watching for the reports.
      I would also like to say to Larry, down there in Georgia, I miss your
      words of wisdom which have been missing for sometime now. I hope you are
      well and that you'll resume your participation soon.
      Aloha oe, Bill

      @...