865Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: questions

  • Jim Whiteley
    May 2, 2000
      Bev,
      I'm afraid I have know very little about Dr. Grace Callahan. She did
      have at least one poem published in the American Bard (I just
      happened across it and have not had the time to go through others).
      At the time of the donation she was living at 1154 Ogden.
      Jim
      --- In aloha-donblanding@egroups.com, "Beverly Leinbach"